The New System is an educational service that provides general information for healthy living. The materials on our websites, including; but, not limited to: www.thenewsystem.info, www.myeternalfuture.trueself-actualization.com, and www.trueself-actualization.com, and its products and services, are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND AN PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
- The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the advice (including products and services) mentioned by the New System should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard.
- There may be risks associated with persons who have poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in activities mentioned by the New System, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
- Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in
the New System websites. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
- You agree to hold the New System, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of advice discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
- You agree that any and all claims for gross negligence or intentional tort shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All arbitration must occur in Anoka County, MN, USA, and MN law shall govern. Arbitration fees and costs shall be split equally, and you are solely responsible for your own lawyer fees.
- The results of the author may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. You should always perform
due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
If you have any questions about these disclaimers please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
These Health Disclaimers were last updated on 5-30-2015.